Become a DCDC Member Today!
Thank you for your interest in the Dunlap Community Development Corporation. Every day, DCDC works:
- To enhance the economic environment in Dunlap, by supporting entrepreneurial endeavors, promoting local businesses, and facilitating or assisting in the facilitation and/or development of business locations and opportunities,
- To review and improve opportunities to enhance the quality of living in Dunlap by organizing community events and researching and supporting town beautification projects, and
- To facilitate or assist in the facilitation and/or development of housing opportunities within Dunlap, in an effort to sustain and grow the community population.
It is the vision of the Dunlap Community Development Corporation, that Dunlap be a self-sustaining, attractive community with robust business and housing opportunities for residents and visitors.
Submit this form and submit payment using one of the options below:
1. Mail a check to DCDC / PO Box 33 / Dunlap, IA 51529
2. Pay via Venmo using this link: https://account.venmo.com/u/DunlapCommunity-DevelopmentCor
Click here to download/print a hard copy of the membership letter and form if that is more convenient.
Membership donations can be made in any amount, however, to be considered a "voting member" and have the ability to nominate and/or vote on individuals to serve on the board, you must make a financial contribution to DCDC equal to or greater than $50 for individual memberships and $100 for business memberships.
Read more about DCDC's voting member eligibility and election process here.
Have any questions or issues?
Reach out to Jill Schaben, DCDC Executive Director: DunlapDCDC@gmail.com | (712) 643-2164